Thursday, December 18, 2008

A terrible weapons Entrepreneurs

Entrepreneurs are a good leader must have a soul. The success of an organization or company, is determined by their leaders. The center circle of leadership is communication. Communication is an art or a way to convey something, so that people understand us. "Communication is the most important skills in life. We spend most of the time we wake up to communicate "said Stephen R. Covey. In solving the problem subordinate, we tend to rush in to fix things with good advice. But often we experience a failure, especially failure in taking the time to diagnose the problem to truly understand the depth of the problem first. We usually try to predict intelligibility. Most people do not hear with the intention to Understanding Your but to hear their answer. They were prepared to speak, filter everything through the paradigm of their own, to read their autobiographies in the lives of other people. To try to understand first, we need a change of paradigm, which is not easy. We have been taught since the small talk, read and write. We are not taught, how good to hear that. Hear there are several levels, ranging from trying not listen, ostensible hear, hear only the part that we enjoy it, listening with full attention and active listening hears is the active center of communication.

Active hear more effectively used, when the problem. Starting from the problems experienced by children, teenagers, parents until the problems in the company. The goal is to help hearing on the recipient switch from the problems that appear fundamental to the problem or the problem, prevent you provide problem-solving, helps the recipient to solve problems independently and stimulate a more warm relationship.

Hear active listening is responding with words, the intention and feelings of the recipient. By responding, words, feelings of purpose and recipient, the recipient will be happy, because the wounded can dilesap little by little, can be more friendly and I think more depth. The recipient will begin to listen to you and become more responsible. You do not have to be "super people".

One of my staff, it often does not enter the office. Usually the personnel to call and request for entry and kadangkali given a warning. Often it is precisely these employees even more frequently do not work. Experience teaches that I did not handle the employees. I do actively with mendengarkanm why he did not go to work. "Is there a problem, why you often do not work?" I asked. "No Sir" short answer "What may I help you?" I said. "No Sir" short answer. "But why?" I ask. 'Here's Pak. I, at the same time I want to go court to work with high school children, so I waited until the children are leaving high school or sometimes often do not enter. With adjuvant court, the children of my palingkecil not maintained, even had my child into the pond, so once I worry sayakan "commitment. "What can I Help, so that the problem can be done?" Ask me. "I can solve its own" commitment. Since that time, my staff is always. From there we can know the main problem, why it often does not enter. With active listening, we do not need to solve the problem, but he can solve them alone. Hear is the active center of communication, the one that determines the success of a Entrepreneurs. Hear on a powerful weapon for a Entrepreneurs.

By M. Suyanto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment